Lady Hopetoun New Year's Eve Cruise 2022
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
Sydney Heritage Fleet can offer you a choice of historic steamers to get you on Sydney Harbour for New Year’s Eve, a wonderful place to be. Historic 1902 Steam Launch Lady Hopetoun will take part in the spectacular Harbour of Light Parade and be in a primary viewing position for the 9pm and midnight fireworks displays. Bring your own dinner, snacks and beverages, and enjoy the evening. Spaces are limited and tickets sell quickly, so book without delay.
Registration from: 6.30pm
Boarding Time: 7.00pm for 7.30pm DEPARTURE
End Time: 1.00am (approx.)
Vessel: 1902 Steam Tug Lady Hopetoun
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
Where to arrive: Meeting point will be in Pyrmont – provisionally Northern end Pirrama Park, Pyrmont, NSW – exact location for boarding will be advised well before NYE.
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min), walk to Pirrama Park (11 min) To be confirmed nearer to NYE.
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay, walk to Pirrama Park (11 min)
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Star Casino, walk to Pirrama Park (6 min)
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Wilson Parking - Jones Bay Wharf (please contact car parks directly to confirm operating times/dates around NYE).
Other special instructions:
If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available here and at checkout.