Waratah New Year's Eve Cruise 2022
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
What will you be doing when the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve? There are few better places to be than on Sydney Harbour taking part in the spectacular Harbour of Light Parade and viewing both 9pm and midnight fireworks displays from our prime viewing positions. Bring your own dinner, snacks and beverages, and enjoy the evening with friendly fellow passengers on our historic vessel, the 1902 steam tug, Waratah. Spaces are limited and tickets sell quickly, so book without delay.
Registration from: 6.30pm
Boarding Time: 7.00pm for 7.30pm DEPARTURE
End Time: 1.00am (approx.)
Vessel: 1902 Steam Tug Waratah
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
Where to arrive: Meeting point will be in Pyrmont – provisionally Northern end Pirrama Park, Pyrmont, NSW – exact location for boarding will be advised well before NYE.
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min), walk to Pirrama Park (11 min) To be confirmed nearer to NYE.
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay, walk to Pirrama Park (11 min)
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Star Casino, walk to Pirrama Park (6 min)
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Wilson Parking - Jones Bay Wharf (please contact car parks directly to confirm operating times/dates around NYE).
Other special instructions:
If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available here and at checkout.