James Craig Alongside Climbing Experience
- Продолжительность: 1 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: PYRMONT, NSW
- Код предложения: P10GTK
USE YOUR $25 DISCOVER VOUCHER FROM THE DINE AND DISCOVER SCHEME ON OUR OF OUR CRUISES AND RECEIVE A FURTHER $10 OFF!
SIMPLY EMAIL INFO@SHF.ORG.AU TO ORGANISE YOUR REGISTRATION. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VOUCHER CODE IN THE EMAIL.
*1 VOUCHER ACCEPTED PER PERSON PER BOOKING. VOUCHERS APPLY TO NEW BOOKINGS ONLY.*
Challenge yourself to Sydney's best new climbing experience on board Tall Ship James Craig!
Whether you're looking for a weekend boredom buster or an after school/work adventure*, our trained crew will be there to guide you as you leave the deck and your comfort zone to climb 15 metres up and over the platform on the ship's main mast while enjoy the stunning views of Darling Harbour from an entirely new perspective.
As your safety is our top priority, you will receive full climbing training using the latest climbing safety equipment and be accompanied by our experienced and friendly crew to climb the mast with confidence.
Your sea legs won't be necessary as the ship will stay safely berthed at Wharf 7 in Pyrmont for the duration of the activity.
Please note that participating children must be 12 years or older.
Places are limited and bookings are essential, so we encourage you to secure your place quickly!
Price includes entry onto the ship, full training and the climbing experience.
Gift vouchers are also available here for a unique Christmas or birthday surprise for the adventurers in your family!
*Evening climbing sessions only available during daylight savings months.
We are a registered COVIDSafe company.
Check in process
- QR sign in: We ask all passengers sign in using our contactless QR code. If unable to do so alternative methods will be available.
- Use of hand sanitiser: Crew will pump hand sanitiser onto hands of each passenger prior to boarding. If you prefer to use your own hand sanitiser this is also allowed.
- Masks: Masks must be worn by all participants for the duration of the experience.
Failure in complying with any of the above may result in participants not being able to climb.
To view full terms and conditions click here.