James Craig New Year's Eve Cruise 2022
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
It’s an experience you will never forget, viewing the dazzling New Year’s Eve fireworks on Sydney Harbour from an exclusive Harbour position aboard historic Tall Ship James Craig. While away the evening between firework displays with a sumptuous buffet dinner with beverages included and live entertainment features the fabulous Venus Trio, a unique experience of highly trained multi instrumental musicianship and singing with a great selection of songs for listening and dancing, fun interaction and participation.
A historic Tall Ship, food, beverages, live entertainment and fireworks. What more could you ask? Book now to ensure your place on board.
Event Information:*Minimum Age: 10 years old*
Boarding Time: 7.00pm
Departure Time: 7.30pm
End Time: 1.00am (approx.)
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
Catering: Canapés, Buffet Dinner, Dessert, Beverages - beer, wine and soft drinks.
Live Entertainment: Venus Music: https://vimeo.com/154255960/be4142f171
What to wear: Smart Casual dress code. Please wear sensible footwear and bring a light jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes are strictly prohibited.
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
• Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
• Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
• Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
Other special instructions:
If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available here and at checkout.