Sydney Harbour Secrets
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Pyrmont, NSW
Your cruise passes important and interesting sites around the harbour including Goat Island, Garden Island, Mort's Dock, Woolwich Dock, Spectacle, Snapper and Cockatoo Islands. An experienced Tour Guide will tell you about their historical significance to Sydney Harbour and the people of Sydney. Guests are invited to bring their own food and beverage for lunch.
Catering: BYO Food & Beverage
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Boarding Time: 11.45am for 12.00pm DEPARTURE
Where to arrive: Northern end Pirrama Park, Pyrmont, NSW - opposite the apartments at 11 Pirrama Road.
End Time: 3.00pm
Vessel: 1902 Steam Launch Lady Hopetoun or Waratah
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min), walk to Pirrama Park (11 min)
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay, walk to Pirrama Park (11 min)
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Star Casino, walk to Pirrama Park (6 min)
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Wilson Parking - Jones Bay Wharf.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or email@example.com