A Taste of the Harbour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: P3EQVE
USE YOUR $25 DISCOVER VOUCHER FROM THE DINE AND DISCOVER SCHEME ON OUR OF OUR CRUISES AND RECEIVE A FURTHER $10 OFF!
SIMPLY EMAIL INFO@SHF.ORG.AU TO ORGANISE YOUR REGISTRATION. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR VOUCHER CODE IN THE EMAIL.
*1 VOUCHER ACCEPTED PER PERSON PER BOOKING. VOUCHERS APPLY TO NEW BOOKINGS ONLY.*
This amazing experience starts the moment this historic ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House.
Your ticket includes a snack and tea/coffee are available throughout the sail.
Minimum Age: 10
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
What to bring: Please bring a waterbottle and a face mask.
Check-in Time for morning cruise: 8:45am
Boarding Time for morning cruise: 9:15am for 9:00am DEPARTURE
End Time for morning cruise: 12.30pm
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
We are a registered COVIDSafe company.
Check in process
- QR sign in: We ask all passengers sign in using our contactless QR code. If unable to do so alternative methods will be available.
- Use of hand sanitiser: Please sanitise your hands prior to boarding using the hand sanitiser provided. If you prefer to use your own hand sanitiser this is also allowed.
- Masks: Passengers are encouraged to wear masks.
Failure in complying with any of the above may result in the Master of the vessel preventing you from boarding.
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- To comply with COVID - 19 regulations we will require a phone number and email address for each passenger.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org