Mystery Games on board Tall Ship James Craig October School Holidays 2019
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pyrmont, NSW
- Product code: AFJC(MG)
Sessions: 11.00am OR 2.00pm (Wed 2nd, Fri 4th, Wed 9th, Thur 10th of October)
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
In partnership with Alliance Française Sydney, Sydney Heritage Fleet will run Mystery Games aboard James Craig. Jump aboard for an old fashion "who done it?".
Help Mr. De Fersen and follow the clues to find who attacked him and tried to steal his precious key! Families and kids (7+) are welcome to join the fun.
Sea legs aren't necessary as the ship will stay safely berthed at Wharf 7 for the duration of the party! Booking is essential.
Event Details:Unleash your inner Sherlock Holmes in this mystery game experience on Tall Ship James Craig while she is berthed in Pyrmont, Sydney. Find all the clues to solve the puzzle before it is too late!
Event Information:Recommended minimum age: 7
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your session.
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 mins).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No. 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
Other special instructions:
Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.