Harman | Up the Lazy River Cruise
- Durata: 4 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Cod produs: ULR
Use your $25 discover voucher from the dine and discover scheme on our of our cruises and receive a further $10 off!
Simply email email@example.com to organise your registration. Please include your voucher code in the email.
*1 voucher accepted per person per booking. Vouchers apply to new bookings only.*
The Parramatta River is intrinsically linked to the life and culture of Aboriginal people and was the highway to nationhood for the early European settlers. We cruise to Newington, highlighting landmarks along the way, and telling you the stories behind them. We stop for lunch (not included). We recommend BYO, or you can pre-order on the day from a limited menu at the Armory Café, where tea and coffee is also available.
- See the birthplace of the Green Ban in Australia
- A childhood home of a famous poet
- The little-known monument to a Sydney world champion
- Prestige redevelopment of former industrial sites
- Former boatbuilding sites, large and small, heroic and hopeless, through peace and war
- The hidden resting place of our best known Aboriginal man
- The lasting legacy of a great philanthropist
The tour finishes back at the Australian National Maritime Museum by 2:30pm.
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
What to bring: Please bring your own water bottle and face mask. Due to time constraints BYO lunch is recommended. Takeaway can be pre ordered on the day.
Check in Time: 9.45am
Finish Time: 2.30pm
Meeting Point: At the two anchors outside the main entrance of the Australian National Maritime Museum
Vessel: 1943 Motor Launch Harman
We are a registered COVIDSafe company.
Check in process
Masks: Masks will be mandatory for the duration of the cruise.
- QR sign in: We ask all passengers sign in using our contactless QR code. If unable to do so alternative methods will be available.
- Vaccination Certificate: Vaccination certificate will need to be sighted prior to you boarding the vessel as a condition of entry.
All passengers are require to be fully vaccinated or hold a valid medical exemption to attend.
Use of hand sanitiser: Crew will pump hand sanitiser onto hands of each passenger prior to boarding. If you prefer to use your own hand sanitiser this is also allowed.
Failure in complying with any of the above may result in the Master of the vessel preventing you from boarding.
• Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
• Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
• Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Australian National Maritime Museum Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.