Harman | Mystery Bays Cruise
- Varighed: 2 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Produkt kode: HNS
Use your $25 discover voucher from the dine and discover scheme on our of our cruises and receive a further $10 off!
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9298 3888 to organise your registration. Please include your voucher code in the email.
*Please note the voucher resets every 10 minutes. We will try and attend to your request in a timely manner. 1 voucher accepted per person per booking. Vouchers apply to new bookings only.*
Unlike other harbour tours on ferries and cruise boats, our motor launch Harman (c.1943) focusses on the northern harbour foreshore between Bradleys Head and Balls Head, heading deeper into the bays and coves than commercial vessels can manage. Passengers will see the sites and hear the stories of the northern harbour’s once extensive boat and shipbuilding and engineering enterprises; former sites of heavy industry that are now public parks and reserves; Aboriginal settlement; colonial defence installations; places of recreation and leisure (old and new), and places that have seen major Australian artistic achievement.
- Explore the headlands, bays and coves from Bradley’s Head to Balls Head which are inaccessible by ferries and larger commercial vessels.
- See intriguing “Once Upon a Time”, May Gibbs house, Brett Whiteley’s house and studio and Wendy’s secret garden.
- Hear about early Aboriginal life and colonial enterprises plus Sydney’s worst maritime disaster.
- See former waterfront industrial and defence sites now transformed for general public use.
The tour finishes back at the Australian National Maritime Museum by 12:30pm.
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
What to bring: Please bring your own water bottle and face mask.
Check in Time: 9.45am
Finish Time: 12.30pm
Meeting Point: At the two anchors outside the main entrance of the Australian National Maritime Museum
Vessel: 1943 Motor Launch Harman
We are a registered COVIDSafe company.
Check in process
Masks: Masks will be mandatory for the duration of the cruise.
- QR sign in: We ask all passengers sign in using our contactless QR code. If unable to do so alternative methods will be available.
- Vaccination Certificate: Vaccination certificate will need to be sighted prior to you boarding the vessel as a condition of entry.
All passengers are require to be fully vaccinated or hold a valid medical exemption to attend.
Use of hand sanitiser: Crew will pump hand sanitiser onto hands of each passenger prior to boarding. If you prefer to use your own hand sanitiser this is also allowed.
Failure in complying with any of the above may result in the Master of the vessel preventing you from boarding.
• Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
• Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
• Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Australian National Maritime Museum Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.