James Craig Boxing Day
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: JCBOXDAY
Check in: 8.15am
Boarding Time: 8.30am
End Time: 4.00pm
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
This year marks the 75th anniversary of the annual race Sydney to Hobart race! James Craig will proceed to sea off Sydney Heads to take up the best vantage point possible, (subject to conditions) to watch the yachts sail by down the coast. After the yachts have departed, James Craig will continue its normal sailing at sea, time permitting.
Your ticket includes morning tea with a quality selection of fruit breads and fresh fruit. Lunch consists of individual packs of sandwiches, quiches and muffins. Afternoon tea will be sweet tarts and slices as well as cheese and cracker platters. Tea/coffee are available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the onboard bar.
Minimum Age: 12
Catering: Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Check in: 8.15am
Boarding Time: 8.30am for 9.00am DEPARTURE
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- To comply with national law the operators of James Craig are required to complete a manifest comprising the following information of ALL passengers: Name / Address / Phone No (Email address optional).
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org