- Duration: 180 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pyrmont, NSW
- Product code: JCRND
Finish Time: 12.00pm
Vessel: 1943 Motor Launch Harman
What better way to spend a few hours than cruising the waters of the Lane Cove River with our experienced crew, while enjoying the scenery including the spectacular jacarandas scattered in amongst the houses and along the shoreline. Please note, as there are no toilet facilities onboard Harman, we suggest that prior to boarding, you use the public facilities located under the western end of the Pyrmont Bridge near the Australian National Maritime Museum. A toilet stop may be made during the cruise but cannot be guaranteed. Bottled water & cake is included in your ticket price.
Places on these cruises are limited so please book early!!
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Start Time: 9.00am
Finish Time: 12.00pm
Meeting Point: Main entrance of the Australian National Maritime Museum
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details/sydney-buses-network/389/74389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Australian National Maritime Museum or Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.