James Craig New Year's Eve Cruise
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: NYEJC
We are a registered COVIDSafe company.
Experience Sydney's New Year's Eves out in the Harbour! Avoid the crowds of the city, with the benefit of the views. Featuring Venus Music as our live entertainment for the night along with a buffet dinner and beverage package (beer, wine, soft drink).
Please note vaccination status we will be asked upon registering your interest and may be taken into consideration following the NSW Government Roadmap.
Sydney New Year's Eve Fireworks - 31 December
Boarding Time: 7.00pm
End Time: 1.00am (approx.)
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
What will you be doing when the clock strikes midnight at the end of the year? Join us for an exciting night on Sydney Harbour for New Year's Eve!
All food and beverages (beer, wine and soft drinks) are included in ticket price.
Catering: Canapés, Buffet Dinner, Dessert, Beverages - beer, wine and soft drinks.
What to wear: Smart Casual dress code. Please wear sensible footwear and bring a light jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes are strictly prohibited.
Boarding Time: 7.00pm
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Minimum Age: 12 years old (however this cruise is not recommended for children)
• Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
• Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
• Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on James Craig you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.