Waratah New Year's Eve Cruise
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Location: Prymont, NSW
We are a registered COVIDSafe company.
While details of the 2021 New Year's celebration are yet to be released, register your interest with us now!
Please note vaccination status we will be asked upon registering your interest and may be taken into consideration following the NSW Government Roadmap.
There is no charge to register your interest. Payment will be processed after the event details are confirmed. We will not process payment without prior approval to do so.
Year's Eve Fireworks - 31 December
Boarding Time: 7pm for 7.30pm DEPARTURE
End Time: 1.00am (approx.)
Vessel: 1902 Steam Tug Waratah
What will you be doing when the clock strikes midnight? There is no better place to be on New Year's Eve than on Sydney Harbour to be part of the spectacular Harbour of Light Parade and to view both fireworks displays from our prime viewing positions. BYO dinner, snacks and beverages, and relax on our magnificent heritage vessel, the 1902 steam tug Waratah. Spaces are limited and tickets will sell quickly so book now!
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
Boarding Time: 7.00pm for 7.30pm DEPARTURE
Where to arrive: Northern end Pirrama Park, Pyrmont, NSW - opposite the apartments at 11 Pirrama Road
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min), walk to Pirrama Park (11 min)
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay, walk to Pirrama Park (11 min)
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Star Casino, walk to Pirrama Park (6 min)
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Wilson Parking - Jones Bay Wharf.
Other special instructions:
If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.