Australian Heritage Festival | Seven Islands Cruise
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Product code: AHFSIC
Finish Time: 12.30pm
Vessel: 1943 Motor Launch Harman
Our small motor launch Harman (c.1943) takes you close to Goat and Berry islands before a short stop at Cockatoo Island to see the historic docks. West of Cockatoo Island the tour includes Rodd, Snapper and Spectacle islands. Our guides will tell you about the various purposes Sydneysiders and some interesting visitors have used these islands for!
The tour finishes back at the Australian National Maritime Museum heritage wharf by 12:30pm.
And…Yes—the 7th island will be revealed on the day!
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
Start Time: 10.00am
Meeting Point: Main entrance of the Australian National Maritime Museum
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Australian National Maritime Museum Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.