Australian Heritage Festival | Seven Islands Cruise
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
- Product code: AHFSIC
Finish Time: 12.30pm
Vessel: 1943 Motor Launch Harman
The tour starts at the Heritage Centre in Pyrmont for an introduction to Sydney Heritage Fleet and the tour. Our small motor launch Harman (c.1943) takes you close to Goat and Berry islands before a short stop at Cockatoo Island to see the historic docks. West of Cockatoo Island the tour includes Rodd, Snapper and Spectacle islands. Our guides will tell you about the various purposes Sydneysiders and some interesting visitors have used these islands for!
The tour finishes back at the Australian National Maritime Museum heritage wharf by 12:30pm.
And…Yes—the 7th island will be revealed on the day!
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and dress appropriately for the weather on the day; a windproof jacket may be useful whatever the weather.
Start Time: 10.00am
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
Meeting Point: Front entrance of the Heritage Centre (under the number 7)
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.