James Craig Australia Day - Tall Ships Race Cruise
- Duration: 210 Minutes
- Location: PYRMONT, NSW
Boarding Time: 9.45am for 10.30am DEPARTURE
End Time: 2.00pm
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
Boarding is at 9:45am at Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont and you will disembark at the Overseas Passenger Terminal at 2:00pm. There will be bands on the wharf, the Ferrython, Hornets in the sky, a dress up Harbour Parade and a participation of the Tall Ships Race. During the cruise, we will provide fresh fruit and cake for morning tea, followed by some sandwiches and a delicious brownie. All of this will be accompanied by tea and coffee. There is also a licensed bar on board for those who prefer something stronger.
Catering: Morning Tea; Lunch;
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Boarding Time: 9:30am Check in, 9.45am Boarding for 10.30am DEPARTURE
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
• Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
• Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
• Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
• Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street. When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. Smoking on board strictly prohibited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully prior to booking. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.