See Sydney Under Sail - A Day At Sea
- 天數: 6 小時 (左右)
- 位置: PYRMONT, NSW
- 产品编号: Aboard Tall Ship James Craig (6hrs)
Use your $25 discover voucher from the dine and discover scheme on our of our cruises and receive a further $10 off!
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9298 3888 to organise your registration. Please include your voucher code in the email.
*Please note the voucher resets every 10 minutes. We will try and attend to your request in a timely manner. 1 voucher accepted per person per booking. Vouchers apply to new bookings only.*
This amazing experience starts the moment this historic ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House then wave farewell to the beautiful Sydney skyline as we make our way out through Sydney Heads to the great blue yonder.
Your ticket includes morning tea with a quality selection of fruit breads and fresh fruit. Lunch consists of individual packs of sandwiches, quiches and muffins. Afternoon tea will be sweet tarts and slices as well as cheese and cracker platters. Tea/coffee are available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the onboard bar.
If your group consists of 10 people or more, contact the office and we will give you a 10% discount on the total price of your tickets!
Minimum Age: 12
Catering: Morning Tea; Afternoon Tea; Lunch;
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear, bring a windproof jacket, water bottle and facemask.
Check-in Time: 9:15am
Boarding Time: 9:30am for 10:00am DEPARTURE
End Time: 4.00pm
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
We are a registered COVIDSafe company. All of our crew are fully vaccinated.
Check in process
- QR sign in: We ask all passengers sign in using our contactless QR code. If unable to do so alternative methods will be available.
- Use of hand sanitiser: Please sanitise your hands prior to boarding using the hand sanitiser provided. If you prefer to use your own hand sanitiser this is also allowed.
- Masks: Passengers are encouraged to wear masks.
- Vaccinations: All passengers need to be fully vaccinated to attend. Vaccination certificates will be checked as a condition of entry.
Failure in complying with any of the above may result in the Master of the vessel preventing you from boarding.
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- To comply with national law the operators of James Craig are required to complete a manifest comprising the following information of ALL passengers: Name / Address / Phone No (Email address optional).
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available here https://shf.org.au/terms and at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or email@example.com
To view full terms and conditions click here.